Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meet the Teacher

This is my 12th year teaching Title I!! How did that happen so fast? 
12 years?!!
And this year, for the first time since I started teaching, I moved rooms.  
That post is coming later, but let me just say these few words regarding moving classrooms:  WHERE DID ALL THAT STUFF COME FROM???



I'm a momma to this little bundle of 7 year old energy and silliness. 
He makes me smile every day, keeps me on my toes, warms my heart with his kindness, and makes me insanely proud of the person he's growing into. 





And this summer, this incredible guy decided he'd like to spend forever with me.  
And I have to say, that makes my heart smile really big.  



A March wedding is in the works and so my Pinterest account at this point in time is blowing up with a mix of wedding and classroom pins.
Spring Break is gonna be F.U.N!


That silliness may run in the family.  :-) 



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Yellow, sepia pictures, my little boys smile, campfires, containers of any kind and multiple colors (you can never have too many…or maybe you can…), big sweatshirt hugs, fall leaves, peppermint mocha coffee mate,  chocolate shakes, and every single minute I get to spend with my family.  


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

Oh, my childhood days were filled with dreams of becoming an artist, a professional horse trainer, a teacher (guess that stuck) and a singer, but you kinda need to have this thing called….A Voice…to sing.  

But now, if I wasn’t a teacher I’d want to be an author of children's books. 


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Faithful. Happy. Contemplative (that’s not so little of a word).  


FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

“I had plenty of time and got everything done today...said no teacher EVER!!"


Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

My grandma…miss her so.  

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

Choosing Happiness

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

Can magic be a superpower?  Like, snap my fingers and laundry is done.  Snap again, kitchen clean.  Snap, snap, snap….I can’t keep up with house work to save my life! 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

“Be in love with your life.  Every minute of it.” 


Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

Well if you read the question above…you know my voice is that only my child could love and that’s only because he thinks its hilarious! So…no singing for me.  


 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Neither!  I love my sleep time.  And there is never ever enough.  


Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 My RAWR At Me package is my favorite thing in my TPT shop not only because it was my first ever product and it took me FOR. EVER. to get it just the way I liked it aaaaand…most importantly…I’ve used it a ton in my own classroom and always have great luck.  Plus, the colors and monsters are just too cute! 







Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

I am addicted to chap stick.  I have them everywhere.  In my purse, in my care, next to the bed, next to the couch, bathroom, classroom desk, coat pockets, lunch box, ….and the list goes on, because you never ever know when you’re going to need it and it would be a horrible disaster to have to go without. ;-)



I'm linking up with Stephanie for Meet The Teacher at 






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogging Friend! We are with you on loving our sleep and also agree that we could never say we had enough time in the day! Your blog design is adorable and so is your family! So glad to be a part of this linky to meet new blogging friends!
    -Page and Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blogging friend! We agree about needing some sleep and not having enough time in the day!! Too bad we need our sleep because we could really use a few more hours to get stuff done. Your blog design is super adorable! We love our design, but may be considering a new one. Have a great year!
    -Page and Cristy

    ReplyDelete